Tan Leather Pieces - 1 Pound Bag of Scraps & Remnants - for Crafts, Art, DIY Projects, Jewelry
LT-RMNT-TAN-1Regular price Sale price $20.00
Great for your leather crafting and DIY projects! These high quality tan leather pieces range from smooth to lightly textured, with natural leather grain and pebbling. Colors include: light tan, medium tan and dark tan.
These leather remnants come from hides used by Mautto for various projects.
Every order is unique! Photos represent a sample order.Potential applications:
- Small accessory bags, petite wallets, wrist bands, fringes
- Leather jewelry, chokers, earrings, watch bands, lace
- Upholstery patch, doll clothing, pet collars
- Scrap booking, key fobs, cord wranglers
- Hair clip and cuff link embellishments
- Luggage tags, bookmarks, coasters
- Mouse pads, clothing patches and so much more!
- Each 1 pound bag contains at least 5 square feet of high quality leather
- Top grain leathers; finished/textured on one side, suede on opposite side
- 0.8 - 2mm thickness
- Pieces range in size from 6 square inches to 1 square foot
- Soft to the touch, durable, and lightly pebbled/textured
- Designed for garments, bags, automotive, marine, furniture
- Great for arts and crafts or DIY projects
NOTE: The pieces are randomly chosen and every 1 pound bag is different, consisting of regular and irregular shapes. If you need a particular leather, or, pieces larger than 1 square-foot, contact us with your custom request.