Pink & Black Strap for Purses / Handbags - 1.5" Wide Nylon - Adjustable Shoulder to Crossbody Length
ST-NPNKBLKPNK-W45A-GT14Regular price $36.00
Pink and black colored, adjustable strap, made from very soft nylon that is wide for added comfort. Colors fit well with black, pink or red-tone bags.
Celebrate Pinktober (breast cancer awareness month) and every other month with this lovely strap. 🎗️
- 1.5 inches wide for maximum comfort
- Adjustable from shoulder to cross body lengths
- Thick and tight nylon weave
- Soft/smooth, with a lovely sheen and subtle texture
- Attachable using the swiveling hook/connector style of your choice
- Available finishes: gold-tone, brushed/antique gold, silver-tone, or gunmetal
- All strap hardware will match the finish you select
- Made by hand in the USA using high quality nylon and metal hardware
Length options, measured tip-to-tip:
- Short cross body, adjusts from approximately 26-45 inches (suitable for customers in the low 5 foot height range)
- Cross body, adjusts from approximately 34-55 inches (suitable for customers in the mid 5 foot height range)
- Extra long cross body, adjusts from approximately 42-65 inches (suitable for customers in the high 5 foot height range, or plus size)
- All adjustable configurations can be adjusted down to shoulder length positions, if desired!
Swiveling clip/connector specifications:
#14 (tear drop shape, lever style), 64mm length x 22mm width, 6mm opening size
- #16XLG (U-shape, lever style), 64mm length x 23mm width, 7.5mm opening size
- #19 (dog leash shape, bolt style), 68mm length x 26mm width, 9mm opening size
- The width dimension is for the swiveling portion of the clip; base of clip is wider to accommodate 1.5 inch material width
Customization available; contact us with your request.
NOTE: Handbag used for presentation purposes only and is not included with the strap.
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.