Petite Leather Crossbody Strap - 50 inch Length, 1/2 inch (13mm) Wide - Choose Gold-tone Connector Style - Modern Colors Collection
ST-LGBLK-P50-GT16LGRegular price $46.00
The "across the body" strap, or simply "cross body" strap, is a very popular way to carry bags in recent years. It allows you to go hands free, which is great while shopping, traveling or carrying Baby.
Typical uses include:
- Replace a missing or damaged strap
- Carry your bags hands-free with an "across the body" strap
- Bring "new life" to an old favorite bag, by carrying it in a new way
Crossbody length is measured 50 inches from tip-to-tip (approximately a 22-26 inch "drop length"); suitable for most customers in the mid 5 foot height range
- 1/2 inch (0.5 inch, 13mm) leather width; 3-4mm thickness
- Includes connector/clip style of your choice on each end
- All hardware will match the finish you select
- All connector/clip styles utilize a swiveling base to prevent "strap twist"
- Available finishes include:
- Gold-tone, brushed gold, antique brass
- Luxury garment/upholstery grade leather; finished leather on both sides
- Made by hand in the USA with high quality leather and heavy-duty hardware
Swiveling clip specifications:
- #14B (tear drop shape, lever style), 51mm length x 19mm width, 6.5mm opening size
- #16 (U-shape, lever style), 42mm length x 19mm width, 5mm opening size
- #16LG (U-shape, lever style), 45mm length x 20mm width, 6.5mm opening size
- #19 (dog leash shape, bolt style), 55mm length x 22mm width, 6mm opening size
Leather colors available:
- Most leather colors from the Mautto Modern Collection have a subtle/natural texture, and are soft.
- Beige. A pale, sandy color.
Black. A traditional, deep black color.
- Black Pebble. A standard black with pebbling/texture.
- Brown. A medium, chocolate brown with hints of red/orange.
- Burgundy. A standard burgundy color (hints of purple).
- Dark Brown. A deep brown with hints of red.
- Dark Gray. A deep gray color.
- Dark Red. A deep and dark red color.
- Dark Tan. A deep (mature patina) tan, with hints of orange.
- Light Brown. A light brown color with hints of orange.
- Light Tan. A tan color with beige/flesh tones.
- Navy. A deep, very dark blue color.
- Red. A traditional red color.
- Royal Blue. A vibrant blue color.
- Tan. A standard saddle tan color.
- White. A very white/bright color.
The Mautto Modern Collection is comprised of the most popular leather color categories. These leather colors are timeless and chosen to fit the needs of most customers.
Customization available; contact us today with your request!
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
Mautto provides free shipping within the United States using USPS First Class or Priority Mail, depending on the total size and weight of your order. You will receive an email notification when your order ships with tracking information. Shipping times generally range from 2-5 business days within United States
Orders shipped outside of the United States are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. The cost for shipping varies by country, order size and weight. Please allow 1-3 weeks transit time to Canada, and 2-8 weeks transit time to all other countries. Buyer is responsible for any customs duties, fees, taxes, or charges (if applicable), imposed by your country. If you are unable to complete a purchase to your country, please contact us regarding shipping options.
Optional shipping upgrades may be available during the checkout process, depending on your order and mailing address. Shipping upgrade time frames begin one business day after the purchase date. Holidays observed by the United States of America federal government, large financial institutions, and major shipping carriers, are not considered business days.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.