Petite Leather Crossbody Strap - 50 inch Length, 1/2 inch (13mm) Wide - Choose Silver-tone or Black Connector Style - Modern Colors Collection
ST-LGBLK-P50-ST16LGRegular price $46.00
The "across the body" strap, or simply "cross body" strap, is a very popular way to carry bags in recent years. It allows you to go hands free, which is great while shopping, traveling or carrying Baby.
Typical uses include:
- Replace a missing or damaged strap
- Carry your bags hands-free with an "across the body" strap
- Bring "new life" to an old favorite bag, by carrying it in a new way
- Crossbody length is measured 50 inches from tip-to-tip (approximately a 22-26 inch "drop length"); suitable for most customers in the mid 5 foot height range
- 1/2 inch (0.5 inch, 13mm) leather width; 3-4mm thickness
- Includes connector/clip style of your choice on each end
- All hardware will match the finish you select
- All connector/clip styles utilize a swiveling base to prevent "strap twist"
- Available finishes include:
- Silver-tone, gunmetal, matte black
- Luxury garment/upholstery grade leather; finished leather on both sides
- Made by hand in the USA with high quality leather and heavy-duty hardware
Swiveling clip specifications:
- #14B (tear drop shape, lever style), 51mm length x 19mm width, 6.5mm opening size
- #16 (U-shape, lever style), 42mm length x 19mm width, 5mm opening size
- #16LG (U-shape, lever style), 45mm length x 20mm width, 6.5mm opening size
- #19 (dog leash shape, bolt style), 55mm length x 22mm width, 6mm opening size
Leather colors available:
- Most leather colors from the Mautto Modern Collection have a subtle/natural texture, and are soft.
- Beige. A pale, sandy color.
Black. A traditional, deep black color.
- Black Pebble. A standard black with pebbling/texture.
- Brown. A medium, chocolate brown with hints of red/orange.
- Burgundy. A standard burgundy color (hints of purple).
- Dark Brown. A deep brown with hints of red.
- Dark Gray. A deep gray color.
- Dark Red. A deep and dark red color.
- Dark Tan. A deep (mature patina) tan, with hints of orange.
- Light Brown. A light brown color with hints of orange.
- Light Tan. A tan color with beige/flesh tones.
- Navy. A deep, very dark blue color.
- Red. A traditional red color.
- Royal Blue. A vibrant blue color.
- Tan. A standard saddle tan color.
- White. A very white/bright color.
The Mautto Modern Collection is comprised of the most popular leather color categories. These leather colors are timeless and chosen to fit the needs of most customers.
Customization available; contact us today with your request!