Patent Faux Leather Strap - Petite Width (1/2 inch) - Handle to Crossbody Length - #16LG U-shaped Clips
ST-LFPATGRY-P12-GT16LGRegular price $30.00
Beautiful patent faux leather colors with the shine and finish you expect for your luxury bag. This handbag/purse strap is available in 5 brilliant colors, 6 popular lengths, and 2 hardware finishes. Choose the perfect combination to complete your desired look!
This imitation leather meets the needs of those who prefer a leather-free and/or vegan product. Faux leather is also a more affordable option when compared to a genuine leather strap.
These straps use a width of 1/2-inch, designed for petite to small size bags.
- Black Patent - Deep, traditional black patent finish. Goes well with bags of ANY color.
- Gray Patent - A dark gray, metallic finish, with a subtle sparkle. Goes well with gray, brown and white colors.
- Pearl Patent - A beautiful off white with a subtle sparkle. Goes well with colorful bags.
- Blue Patent - Brilliant, vibrant royal blue color. Goes well with tan, pink, light blue and white colors.
- Red Patent - Lovely ruby red finish. Goes well with red bags, and accents great with pink, gray, white and black colors.
- 12 inch Top Handle - Great for bucket bags, some small clutches/wallets, and other top handle style bags.
- 20 inch Short Shoulder Length - Designed for tight fitting, under-arm style bags (often referred to as a "crook of arm" style).
- 30 inch Shoulder Length - Great for many styles of purses, totes and other bags that are meant to be carried on the shoulder, but not across the body.
- 40 inch Long Shoulder / Short Crossbody Length - For customers in the low 5-foot height range, this length can function as a crossbody strap. Otherwise, this is generally suitable for bags designed with longer straps (messenger, for example).
- 50 inch Crossbody Length - Standard and popular crossbody length for most customers.
- 60 inch Extra Long Crossbody Length - Great for customers that are taller or plus size, or those that prefer their bags hang low (below the hip). Also great for the winter/cooler months when thicker clothing causes straps to be too short.
Clip & Finishes:
- Gold-tone or silver-tone finish
- U-shaped, swiveling base, spring-loaded lever opening
- Maximum opening size of 1/4-inch or 6mm
Customization available! Contact us today with your custom request.
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.