Metallic Gold Leather Strap for Petite & Small Bags, Purses, SLGs, Handbags - Choose Length & Hardware Finish
ST-LGMETG-P12-GT16LGRegular price $37.00
Dramatic metallic/iridescent gold leather strap, in your choice of length and metal hardware. Great for elegant events (weddings or night outs), fashionistas, matching with gold hardware, or to simply elevate the style/look of your bag!
- 1/2 inch (0.5 inch, 13mm) leather width; 3-4mm thickness
- Includes connector/clip style of your choice on each end
- All hardware will match the finish you select
- All connector/clip styles utilize a swiveling base to prevent "strap twist"
- Available finishes include:
- Gold-tone, silver-tone
- Luxury garment/upholstery grade leather; finished leather on both sides
- Made by hand in the USA with high-quality leather and heavy duty hardware
Length options (measured tip-to-tip):
- Top Handle length of 12 inches
- Short Shoulder length of 20 inches; also called "crook of arm" fit
- Shoulder length of 30 inches
- Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody length of 40 inches
- Standard Crossbody length of 50 inches
- Extra Long Crossbody length of 60 inches; for tall or plus size customers
Swiveling clip specifications:
- #14B (tear drop shape, lever style), 51mm length x 19mm width, 6.5mm opening size
- #16 (U-shape, lever style), 42mm length x 19mm width, 5mm opening size
- #16LG (U-shape, lever style), 45mm length x 20mm width, 6.5mm opening size
Other Metallic leather colors available soon, or via custom order (contact us with your request). See photo showing swatches of these colors:
- Champagne. Beige tone colors with iridescent shifts from very light to dark beige.
- Gunmetal. Dark gray tone colors with iridescent shifts from very light to dark gray.
- Rose Gold. Pink tone colors with iridescent shifts from very light to dark pink.
- Silver. Silver tone colors with iridescent shifts from very light to dark silver.
Customization available; contact us with your request.
NOTE: Handbag used for presentation purposes only and is not included with the strap.
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.