Large Flat Classy Curb Chain, Light Gold-tone Finish - 9/16 inch (15mm) Wide Luxury Chain Strap - Handle to Crossbody Lengths
ST-CHCCLFLGT-12-14BRegular price $43.00
Luxurious large chain links strap in light gold-tone finish featuring an elegant flat Classy Curb design, consisting of uniformly sized oval links with a smooth diamond cut finish that reflects light beautifully. This chain is heavy and incredibly strong; suitable for bags of all sizes including purses, satchels, shoulder bags, messengers and more.
The chain is solid metal with a shiny/polished light gold-tone finish that looks and feels like fine jewelry; the chain links make a soft, subtle and beautiful noise while moving. Its substantial weight and elegant look/feel, communicate luxury. This is NOT aluminum or plastic chain, often sold by other retailers.
Chain strap specifications:
- Jewelry-quality, metal chain with light gold-tone finish and lacquer protectant
- 9/16-inch (15mm) wide; chain can't be easily cut by thieves
- Each chain link is approximately 15mm wide, 21mm long, 4mm thick
- Approximately 3oz weight per 10 inches
- 12-60 inch length options, measured tip-to-tip
- 12 inch Handle (can also be used as an accessory "dangle" chain)
- 20 inch Short Shoulder (also called "crook of arm" style)
- 30 inch Shoulder
- 40 inch Short Crossbody (can also be used as a Long Shoulder strap)
- 50 inch Crossbody (standard size for customers in the mid 5 foot height range)
- 60 inch Extra Long (for tall or plus size customers)
- Attachable using your choice of connector style:
- #14B tear drop shape clips (swiveling base; clip opening size of 1/4-inch or 6.5mm)
- #16CLG U-shape clips (swiveling base; clip opening size of 3/16-inch or 4.5mm)
- #18B trigger style (swiveling base, clip opening size of 1/3-inch or 8mm)
- Available without clips/hardware (chain only) if desired or for your DIY project
- Crafted by hand in the USA with metal chain and hardware
Customization available; contact us with your request.
Please note: Most chain styles use an industrial grade electroplated finish. A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.