Classic Rolo Chain, Gold-tone Finish - 1/4 inch (7mm) Wide Luxury Chain Strap - Handle to Crossbody Lengths
ST-CHCROLOGT-12-16CLGRegular price $33.00
Premium polished gold-tone chain strap featuring the popular and classic Rolo design. The round shaped, highly polished links reflect light beautifully. This chain's design and weight allow it to be used nicely as a handle, shoulder or across-the-body ("cross body") strap.
The chain is solid metal with a shiny/polished gold-tone finish that looks and feels like fine jewelry; the chain links make a soft, subtle and beautiful noise while moving. Its substantial weight and elegant look/feel, communicate luxury. This is NOT aluminum or plastic chain, often sold by other retailers.
Available from 12 inch Handle to 60 inch Extra Long lengths.
Chain strap specifications:
- Jewelry-quality, metal chain with gold-tone finish and lacquer protectant
- 1/4-inch (7mm) wide; chain can't be easily cut by thieves
- Each chain link is approximately 7mm wide, 7mm long, 2mm thick
- Approximately 1oz weight per 10 inches
- 12-60 inch length options, measured tip-to-tip
- 12 inch Handle (can also be used as an accessory "dangle" chain)
- 20 inch Short Shoulder (also called "crook of arm" style)
- 30 inch Shoulder
- 40 inch Short Crossbody (can also be used as a Long Shoulder strap)
- 50 inch Crossbody (standard size for customers in the mid 5 foot height range)
- 60 inch Extra Long (for tall or plus size customers)
- Attachable using your choice of connector style:
- #14B tear drop shape clips (swiveling base; clip opening size of 1/4-inch or 6.5mm)
- #16C U-shape clips (swiveling base; clip opening size of 3/16-inch or 4.5mm)
- #16CLG U-shape clips (swiveling base; clip opening size of 3/16-inch or 4.5mm)
- #18B trigger style (swiveling base, clip opening size of 1/3-inch or 8mm)
- Mini Lobster Claw clasp (opening size of 5/32-in or 4mm)
- Mini T-bar (suitable for grommet hole size ranging from 7-10mm; no larger than 3/8-inch or 10mm)
- Large T-bar (suitable for grommet hole size ranging from 12-32mm; no larger than 1.25-inch or 32mm)
- Available without clips/hardware (chain only) if desired or for your DIY project
- Crafted by hand in the USA with metal chain and hardware
Customization available; contact us with your request.
Please note: Most chain styles use an industrial grade electroplated finish. A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
Mautto provides free shipping within the United States using USPS First Class or Priority Mail, depending on the total size and weight of your order. You will receive an email notification when your order ships with tracking information. Shipping times generally range from 2-5 business days within United States
Orders shipped outside of the United States are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. The cost for shipping varies by country, order size and weight. Please allow 1-3 weeks transit time to Canada, and 2-8 weeks transit time to all other countries. Buyer is responsible for any customs duties, fees, taxes, or charges (if applicable), imposed by your country. If you are unable to complete a purchase to your country, please contact us regarding shipping options.
Optional shipping upgrades may be available during the checkout process, depending on your order and mailing address. Shipping upgrade time frames begin one business day after the purchase date. Holidays observed by the United States of America federal government, large financial institutions, and major shipping carriers, are not considered business days.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.