Elongated Box Chain, Antique Brass Finish - 3/8 inch (9mm) Wide Luxury Chain Strap - Handle to Crossbody Lengths
ST-CHEBOXAB-12-8Regular price $25.00
The elongated box chain design consists of rectangular shaped links with rounded corners and soft edges. This attractive design has an open feel and the antique/aged finish pairs well with vintage bags. Designed for light-weight bags, in petite to small sizes.
The chain is solid metal with antique brass finish that looks and feels like fine jewelry; the chain links make a soft, subtle and beautiful noise while moving. Its substantial weight and elegant look/feel, communicate luxury. This is NOT aluminum or plastic chain, often sold by other retailers.
Available from 12 inch Handle to 60 inch Extra Long lengths.
Chain strap specifications:
- Jewelry-quality, metal chain with antique brass finish
- 3/8-inch (9mm) wide; chain can't be easily cut by thieves
- Each chain link is approximately 9mm wide, 13mm long, 2mm thick
- Approximately 1oz weight per 10 inches
- 12-60 inch length options, measured tip-to-tip
- 12 inch Handle (can also be used as an accessory "dangle" chain)
- 20 inch Short Shoulder (also called "crook of arm" style)
- 30 inch Shoulder
- 40 inch Short Crossbody (can also be used as a Long Shoulder strap)
- 50 inch Crossbody (standard size for customers in the mid 5 foot height range)
- 60 inch Extra Long (for tall or plus size customers)
- Attachable using lobster clasps pictured (swiveling base; clip opening size of 1/8-inch or 3mm
- Available without clips/hardware (chain only) if desired or for your DIY project
- Crafted by hand in the USA with metal chain and hardware
Customization available; contact us with your request.
Please note: Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.