Elegant Gold-tone Chain Strap with Petite Leather Shoulder - Classic Curb Chain with Diamond Cut Accents & Tear-drop Shape Clips
ST-LGLVDR-P10-CHCCDC30-GT14BRegular price Sale price $57.00
Luxurious gold-tone metal chain strap with genuine leather shoulder section for improved comfort. Quickly attachable to your purse, handbag and more, with the swiveling clips.
- Transforming your purse/handbag's look
- Classy new look for a night out
- Elegant styling for a wedding or special occasion
- Replacing a missing or damaged strap
- Leather shoulder section, in your choice of color
- 10 inches in length, 1/2-inch wide
- Luxury garment/upholstery grade leather
- finished leather on both sides
- Shoulder to Crossbody length options, measured tip-to-tip
- 30 inch Shoulder
- 40 inch Short Crossbody (can also be used as a Long Shoulder strap)
- 50 inch Crossbody
- Gold-tone, jewelry quality chain equally distributed on sides and finished with tear-drop shape swiveling clip on ends
- Classic curb link design, with diamond cut accents that reflect light beautifully
- 3/8-inch chain link width, metal base, gold-tone finish
- Clip can open to fit over 1/4-inch (6.5mm) thick hardware
- Made by hand in the USA
Leather colors available, from the Modern Collection:
- The Mautto Modern Collection is comprised of the most popular leather color categories. These leather colors are timeless and chosen to fit the needs of most customers. Leathers from the Modern Collection have a subtle/natural texture, and are soft.
- Beige. A pale, sandy color.
Black. A traditional, deep black color.
- Black Pebble. A standard black with pebbling/texture.
- Brown. A medium, chocolate brown with hints of red/orange.
- Burgundy. A standard burgundy color (hints of purple).
- Dark Brown. A deep brown with hints of red.
- Dark Gray. A deep gray color.
- Dark Red. A deep and dark red color.
- Dark Tan. A deep (mature patina) tan, with hints of orange.
- Light Brown. A light brown color with hints of orange.
- Light Tan. A tan color with beige/flesh tones.
- Navy. A deep, very dark blue color.
- Red. A traditional red color.
- Royal Blue. A vibrant blue color.
- Tan. A standard saddle tan color.
- White. A very white/bright color.
Leather colors available from the Colorful & Exotic Legacy Collection:
- All leather colors from the Mautto Legacy Collection are mostly smooth and have minimal texture with a subtle sheen; these leathers are characterized as "buttery" soft and pliable.
- Pink Blush. A light, soft pink-tone.
- Rose. A traditional pink, with more vibrancy than Pink Blush.
- Fuchsia. A vivid purple/red-tone color.
- Lavender. A light purple-tone color.
- Orange. A vibrant and traditional orange color, common among sports teams.
- Buttercup. A mustard yellow tone, also common among sports teams.
- Electric Lime. A loud and light green-tone color.
- Teal. A traditional blue-green color.
- Peacock. A teal-like color, but with more blue-tones.
- Turquoise. A vibrant light blue color.
- Vintage Brown. A vintage brown, showing signs of age (and wisdom!).
Customization available; contact us today with your request!
NOTE: Handbag used for presentation purposes only and is not included with the strap.
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
Mautto provides free shipping within the United States using USPS First Class or Priority Mail, depending on the total size and weight of your order. You will receive an email notification when your order ships with tracking information. Shipping times generally range from 2-5 business days within United States
Orders shipped outside of the United States are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. The cost for shipping varies by country, order size and weight. Please allow 1-3 weeks transit time to Canada, and 2-8 weeks transit time to all other countries. Buyer is responsible for any customs duties, fees, taxes, or charges (if applicable), imposed by your country. If you are unable to complete a purchase to your country, please contact us regarding shipping options.
Optional shipping upgrades may be available during the checkout process, depending on your order and mailing address. Shipping upgrade time frames begin one business day after the purchase date. Holidays observed by the United States of America federal government, large financial institutions, and major shipping carriers, are not considered business days.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.