Cross Body Strap Conversion Kit for YSL / Saint Laurent Monogram Clutch
ST-LGBLK-P-CHDCDCGT-16Regular price $79.00
UPDATE: Sea Salt leather out of stock! New method (simpler, cleaner, and more affordable) to accomplish the same result, using this Fancy Link Chain. Clip both ends to the ring under the bag's flap; the chain is held in place by the flap when closed, like the leather insert would have done.
We teamed up with Chicprofessor (@chicprofessor on YT and IG) and made a customized solution to convert the Saint Laurent Monogram Clutch in Quilted Grain de Poudre Embossed Leather into a crossbody without modifying the bag!
This solution provides a quick, easy and reversible way to wear your bag across your body or on your shoulder.
Video review available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JumpL9dMUbM
You will receive:
- Strap with leather shoulder section and elegant gold chain on sides
- Leather insert to connect strap inside/under the clutch's flap
Leather/Chain strap specifications:
- 46 inches in length, measured from one tip to the other tip
- Approximately drop length of 22-23 inches
- 10 inch length by ½ inch leather shoulder section in Mautto's "Sand" leather color (best match for "Sea Salt" color)
- Gold, double curb chain with diamond cut accents, distributed equally on both sides
- Gold, U-shape #16C style clip with swiveling base on each end
Leather insert specifications:
- 7 inches in length, measured from one tip to the other tip
- ½ inch width in Mautto's "Sand" leather color
- Gold, U-shape clip on one end, gold D-shape ring on other end
- "Sand" for best match with "Sea Salt" clutch color
- "Black" for best match with "Black" clutch color
- "Burgundy" for best match with "Rouge Legion" clutch color
- Other leather colors available via custom order; requires verification of color match via sample swatches; contact us for details
Please note: Mautto is an independent company and not affiliated with YSL/Saint Laurent or any other handbag brand/manufacturer. Clutch not included; photos provided by customers showing crossbody conversion kit in use.