Classic Smooth Curb Chain, Silver-tone Finish with Leather Woven Through - 3/8 inch (9mm) Wide Luxury Strap - Blue, Green & White Colors
ST-CHCCST-LGEMLD-12-16CRegular price $41.00
Premium polished silver-tone chain strap featuring the classic Curb design with smooth chain links and leather hand-woven through. The oval shaped, highly polished links reflect light beautifully. This popular design provides a fashionable and elegant look, often seen on luxury handbags (Chanel, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, for example).
The chain is solid metal with a shiny/polished silver-tone (chrome like) finish that looks and feels like fine jewelry. Its substantial weight and elegant look/feel, communicate luxury. This is NOT aluminum or plastic chain, often sold by other retailers.
This strap offers blue, green or white leather color choices:
- Navy. A deep, very dark blue color.
- Turquoise. A vibrant light blue color.
- Emerald. A lovely medium green.
- White. A very white/bright color.
- Hand-woven leather with sewn/secured leather ends
- More colors available!
Available from 12 inch Handle to 50 inch Crossbody lengths.
- Jewelry-quality, metal chain with silver-tone finish and lacquer protectant
- 3/8-inch (9mm) wide; chain can't be easily cut by thieves
- Each chain link is approximately 9mm wide, 15mm long, 2mm thick
- Approximately 1.3oz weight per 10 inches
- 12-50 inch length options, measured tip-to-tip
- 12 inch Handle (can also be used as an accessory "dangle" chain)
- 20 inch Short Shoulder (also called "crook of arm" style)
- 30 inch Shoulder
- 40 inch Short Crossbody (can also be used as a Long Shoulder strap)
- 50 inch Crossbody
- Attachable using your choice of connector style:
- #14B tear drop shape clips (swiveling base; clip opening size of 1/4-inch or 6.5mm)
- #16C U-shape clips (swiveling base; clip opening size of 3/16-inch or 4.5mm)
Mini Lobster Claw clasp (opening size of 5/32-inch or 4mm)
Large T-bar (suitable for grommet hole size ranging from 12-32mm; no larger than 1.25-inch or 32mm)
- Available without clips/hardware (chain with leather woven-in only) if desired or for your DIY project
- Crafted by hand in the USA with genuine leather, metal chain/hardware
Customization available; contact us with your request.
Please note: Most chain styles use an industrial grade electroplated finish. A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.