Classic Rolo Chain, Extra Petite, Gold-tone Finish - 3/16 inch (5mm) Wide Luxury Chain Strap - Handle to Crossbody Lengths
ST-CHCROLOEPGT-12-16CRegular price $31.00
Premium polished gold-tone chain strap featuring the popular and classic Rolo design in extra petite sizing. The round shaped, highly polished links reflect light beautifully. This chain's design allow it to be used nicely as a handle, shoulder or across-the-body ("cross body") strap on light weight purses, bags, SLGs, clutches, wallets and more.
The chain is solid metal with a shiny/polished gold-tone finish that looks and feels like fine jewelry; the chain links make a soft, subtle and beautiful noise while moving. Its substantial weight and elegant look/feel, communicate luxury. This is NOT aluminum or plastic chain, often sold by other retailers.
Available from 12 inch Handle to 60 inch Extra Long lengths.
Chain strap specifications:
- Jewelry-quality, metal chain with gold-tone finish and lacquer protectant
- 3/16-inch (5mm) wide; chain can't be easily cut by thieves
- Each chain link is approximately 5mm wide, 5mm long, 1mm thick
- Approximately 0.3oz weight per 10 inches
- 12-60 inch length options, measured tip-to-tip
- 12 inch Handle (can also be used as an accessory "dangle" chain)
- 20 inch Short Shoulder (also called "crook of arm" style)
- 30 inch Shoulder
- 40 inch Short Crossbody (can also be used as a Long Shoulder strap)
- 50 inch Crossbody (standard size for customers in the mid 5 foot height range)
- 60 inch Extra Long (for tall or plus size customers)
- Attachable using your choice of connector style:
#16C U-shape clips (swiveling base; clip opening size of 3/16-inch or 4.5mm)
Mini Lobster Claw clasp (opening size of 5/32-in or 4mm)
- Available without clips/hardware (chain only) if desired or for your DIY project
- Crafted by hand in the USA with metal chain and hardware
Customization available; contact us with your request.
Please note: Most chain styles use an industrial grade electroplated finish. A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.