All-in-One Accessory: Chain Strap Extender, Key Fob Bag Tether, Accessory Key Chain - Classic Curb Chain with Diamond Cut Accents
EX-CHCCDCGT-8-GT16CXLGRegular price $31.00
This "all-in-one" accessory offers multiple uses and made with the lovely (and popular!) Classic Curb chain link design, with diamond cut accents that reflect light beautifully.
With this versatile accessory, you can:
- Extend the length of your strap. Simply disconnect your existing strap, clip it to the ring of the strap extender, and then clip the strap extender to your bag.
- Secure your keys to your bag. Connect your keyring, then attach to your bag for safe storage and easy access.
- Accessorize your keychain. Connect your keyring, then attach your charms or other accessories to the chain links; clip to your bag or attire for safe storage.
- Carry your wallet or SLG around your wrist. Connect the ring end to the clip, then attach to your wallet, clutch or SLG. Now you have a luxury chain wrist strap (and some arm candy)!
- Jewelry-quality, metal chain with gold-tone or silver-tone finish and lacquer protectant
- 3/8-inch (9mm) wide; each chain link is approximately 9mm wide, 15mm long, 2mm thick
- Approximately 1oz weight per 10 inches
- Attachable using the swiveling, U-shape clip
- Large size clip opening can fit over thicker hardware/rings, with a maximum thickness of 1/4-inch of 6.5mm
- Small "jump" ring on opposite end of clip
- Choice of length, measured tip-to-tip
- 8 inches
- 10 inches
- 12 inches
- Made by hand in the USA, using thick metal chain and heavy-duty clip
Additional lengths, chain styles, and chain finishes available via custom order. Contact us with your request!
NOTE: Handbag used for presentation purposes only and is not included with the accessory.
Please note: Most chain styles use an industrial grade electroplated finish. A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.