Black Pebble Adjustable Leather Strap - 1 inch Wide (25mm) - Shoulder to Crossbody Lengths - Choice of Connector Style/Finish
ST-LGBLKP-C45A-GT16XLGRegular price $56.00
Adjustable leather strap for medium to large size bags, offered in the best-selling Black Pebble leather color. This is a beautiful, soft, black leather, with a pebbled texture. An excellent and comfortable choice for black canvas/leather bags, or bags with black accents.
- 1 inch (25mm) wide; a great balance of width and comfort, and an excellent choice for medium (MM) to large (GM) size bags
- Attachable to your bag using the swiveling connector/clip style of your choice
- Available in gold-tone, brushed/age gold, silver-tone or gunmetal finish; all hardware will match the finish you select
- Made by hand in the USA with high-quality leather and heavy duty hardware
Adjustable length configurations (all can be adjusted down to shoulder length):
- Short Crossbody length, adjusts from approximately 30-45 inches
- Crossbody length, adjusts from approximately 35-55 inches
- Extra Long Crossbody length, adjusts from approximately 45-65 inches; for tall or plus size customers
- All length ranges are from end-to-end, including the clip/connector style chosen
- Adjustable slide hardware allows for the greatest flexibility with strap length; a Mautto customer favorite!
Swiveling clip specifications:
- #6 (lobster claw shape, lever style), 66mm length x 23mm width, 5mm opening size
- #16XLG (U-shape, lever style), 58mm length x 23mm width, 7.5mm opening size
- #17B (lobster claw shape, lever style), 54mm length x 21mm width, 6mm opening size
- #19 (dog leash shape, bolt style), 68mm length x 26mm width, 9mm opening size
Customization available; contact us with your request.
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.