All-in-One Accessory: Chain Strap Extender, Key Fob Bag Tether, Accessory Key Chain - Prince of Wales Chain
EX-CHPOWGT-8-GT14BRegular price $34.00
This "all-in-one" accessory offers multiple uses and made with the large Prince of Wales chain link design, consisting of rounded oval links that form a classy twisted look.
BOGO 30% off! For a balanced look, order two extenders and place one on each side of your bag. Discount automatically applied in shopping cart.
With this versatile accessory, you can:
- Extend the length of your strap. Simply disconnect your existing strap, clip it to the ring of the strap extender, and then clip the strap extender to your bag.
- Secure your keys to your bag. Connect your keyring, then attach to your bag for safe storage and easy access.
- Accessorize your keychain. Connect your keyring, then attach your charms or other accessories to the chain links; clip to your bag or attire for safe storage.
- Carry your wallet or SLG around your wrist. Connect the ring end to the clip, then attach to your wallet, clutch or SLG. Now you have a luxury chain wrist strap (and some arm candy)!
- Jewelry-quality, metal chain with gold-tone or silver-tone finish and lacquer protectant
- 1/2-inch (13mm) wide; each chain link is approximately 13mm wide, 18mm long, 2mm thick
- Approximately 2.5oz weight per 10 inches
- Attachable using the swiveling, tear-drop shape clip
- Large size clip opening can fit over thicker hardware/rings, with a maximum thickness of 1/4-inch of 6.5mm
- Choice of length, measured tip-to-tip
- 8 inches
- 10 inches
- 12 inches
- Made by hand in the USA, using thick metal chain and heavy-duty clip
Additional lengths, chain styles, and chain finishes available via custom order. Contact us with your request!
NOTE: Handbag used for presentation purposes only and is not included with the accessory.
Please note: Most chain styles use an industrial grade electroplated finish. A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.