Adjustable Nylon Strap - Shoulder to Crossbody Length (34-55") - 1.5" Wide-n-Comfy - Gold-tone & Antique Gold Connector Choices
ST-NRED-W55A-GT14Regular price $34.00
Wide-n-comfy, smooth nylon strap, with an adjustable length configuration, so you can choose your perfect length from shoulder to crossbody position! This configuration is a Mautto customer favorite, due to its wide range of length options.
Nylon webbing is incredibly strong, soft to the touch and generates a lovely sheen depending on lighting. Nylon is a low-cost alternative to a leather strap and offers a more casual look.
- Approximately 34 to 55 inch adjustable range; suitable for shoulder to cross body positions
- 1.5 inch wide for maximum comfort; 2mm thickness
- Tight and thick weave, soft/smooth to the touch with subtle sheen
- Choice of 9 popular colors
- Black, Brown, Fuchsia, Gray, Navy, Olive, Red, Royal Blue, Tan
- Attachable to your bag using the swiveling clips of your choice; all hardware will match the finish you select
- Hardware finishes: gold-tone and brushed/antique gold
- Made by hand in the USA with high-quality nylon webbing and heavy duty hardware
Customization available; contact us today with your request!
Swiveling clip specifications:
- #14 (tear drop shape, lever style), 64mm length x 22mm width, 6mm opening size
- #16XLG (U-shape, lever style), 64mm length x 23mm width, 7.5mm opening size
- #19 (dog leash shape, bolt style), 68mm length x 26mm width, 9mm opening size
- The width dimension is for the swiveling portion of the clip; base of clip is wider to accommodate 1.5 inch material width.
NOTE: Handbag used for presentation purposes only and is not included with the strap.
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.