All-in-One Accessory: Chain Strap Extender, Key Fob Bag Tether, Accessory Key Chain - Prince of Wales Chain
EX-CHPOWGT-8-GT14BRegular price $34.00
This "all-in-one" accessory offers multiple uses and made with the large Prince of Wales chain link design, consisting of rounded oval links that form a classy twisted look.
BOGO 30% off! For a balanced look, order two extenders and place one on each side of your bag. Discount automatically applied in shopping cart.
With this versatile accessory, you can:
- Extend the length of your strap. Simply disconnect your existing strap, clip it to the ring of the strap extender, and then clip the strap extender to your bag.
- Secure your keys to your bag. Connect your keyring, then attach to your bag for safe storage and easy access.
- Accessorize your keychain. Connect your keyring, then attach your charms or other accessories to the chain links; clip to your bag or attire for safe storage.
- Carry your wallet or SLG around your wrist. Connect the ring end to the clip, then attach to your wallet, clutch or SLG. Now you have a luxury chain wrist strap (and some arm candy)!
- Jewelry-quality, metal chain with gold-tone or silver-tone finish and lacquer protectant
- 1/2-inch (13mm) wide; each chain link is approximately 13mm wide, 18mm long, 2mm thick
- Approximately 2.5oz weight per 10 inches
- Attachable using the swiveling, tear-drop shape clip
- Large size clip opening can fit over thicker hardware/rings, with a maximum thickness of 1/4-inch of 6.5mm
- Choice of length, measured tip-to-tip
- 8 inches
- 10 inches
- 12 inches
- Made by hand in the USA, using thick metal chain and heavy-duty clip
Additional lengths, chain styles, and chain finishes available via custom order. Contact us with your request!
NOTE: Handbag used for presentation purposes only and is not included with the accessory.
Please note: Most chain styles use an industrial grade electroplated finish. A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.