Dark Brown (Damier Ebene) Adjustable Leather Strap for LV Speedy, Noe, Metis, Trevi, etc - Standard 3/4 inch (19mm) Wide
ST-LGDBRN-S35A-GT16LGRegular price $51.00
Leather strap offered in the best-selling Dark Brown leather color. This is a beautiful, deep brown leather, with a subtle texture and hints of red. It’s durable, soft and smooth to the touch; an excellent and comfortable choice for Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene styling, dark brown canvas/leather bags, or bags with dark brown accents.
Mautto is the premier source for genuine leather and chain straps. Our handmade straps can be quickly attached to your bag... for a fraction of the cost of replacing your cherished designer handbags.
- 0.75 inch (19mm / three-quarter-inch) wide; an excellent choice for small to medium size purses and bags
- Attachable using the swiveling U-shaped #16LG clips; clip opens wide enough to fit over hardware 1/4-inch (6.5mm) in thickness
- Smaller, more petite clips available (#16, 5mm opening size); contact us with your request
- Available in gold-tone or silver-tone finish; all hardware will match the finish you select
- Made by hand in the USA with high-quality leather and heavy duty hardware
Length options (tip-to-tip including clips):
- Shoulder length, adjustable range of 22-35 inches; suitable for short shoulder ("crook of arm") style to standard shoulder length
- Shoulder or Short Crossbody length, adjustable range of 28-45 inches; suitable for most customers in the low to mid 5 foot height range
- Crossbody length, adjustable range of 34-55 inches; suitable for most customers in the mid 5 foot height range; can also be used as a shoulder strap when adjusted to shortest setting
- Extra Long Crossbody length, adjustable range of 42-65 inches; suitable for tall or plus size customers and can be used as a shoulder strap when adjusted to shortest setting
Customization available; contact us with your request.
Please note: Mautto does not create replica designer straps. We create alternatives that serve a similar purpose (allow a bag to be carried), and meet or exceed the quality standards of high-end bag makers. Please contact your local official retailer for authentic replacement parts. Mautto is an independent company and not affiliated with Louis Vuitton, Coach or any other handbag brand.
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.