Mini Classic Curb Chain with Diamond Cut Accents, Silver-tone Finish - Black Leather Woven Through - 1/4 inch (7mm) Wide Luxury Strap
ST-CHCCMDCST-LGBLK-50-MLOBRegular price $88.00
Extra petite, polished silver-tone chain strap featuring the classic Curb link design with diamond cut accents and black leather hand-woven through. The highly polished links with diamond cut accents reflect light beautifully.
The chain is solid metal with a shiny/polished silver-tone (rhodium/palladium/chrome like) finish that looks and feels like fine jewelry. Its weight and elegant look/feel, communicate luxury. Also available in Gold-tone and Gunmetal Black finishes. This is NOT aluminum or plastic chain, often sold by other retailers.
Available from 12 inch Handle length to 60 inch Extra Long Crossbody length.
- Jewelry-quality, metal chain with silver-tone finish and lacquer protectant
- 1/4-inch (7mm) wide; chain can't be easily cut by thieves
- Each chain link is approximately 7mm wide, 9mm long, 2mm thick
- Approximately 0.8oz weight per 10 inches
- 12-60 inch length options, measured tip-to-tip
- 12 inch Handle (can also be used as an accessory "dangle" chain)
- 20 inch Short Shoulder (also called "crook of arm" style)
- 30 inch Shoulder
- 40 inch Short Crossbody (can also be used as a Long Shoulder strap)
- 50 inch Crossbody (this length shown on mannequin photo)
- 60 inch Extra Long Crossbody (for tall or plus size customers)
- Attachable using your choice of connector style:
- Mini Lobster Claw clasp (opening size of 5/32-in or 4mm)
- #16C U-shape clips (swiveling base; clip opening size of 3/16-inch or 4.5mm)
- Mini T-bar (suitable for grommet hole size ranging from 7-10mm; no larger than 3/8-inch or 10mm)
- Large T-bar (suitable for grommet hole size ranging from 12-32mm; no larger than 1.25-inch or 32mm)
- Available without clips/hardware (chain with leather woven-in only) if desired or for your DIY project
- Crafted by hand in the USA with genuine leather, metal chain/hardware
Customization available; contact us with your request.
Please note: Most chain styles use an industrial grade electroplated finish. A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.