Adjustable Crossbody Leather Strap - 3/4 inch (19mm) Wide - Choose Gold-tone Connector Style - Colorful & Exotic Colors Collection
ST-LGORNG-S55A-GT17BRegular price $60.00
The "across the body" strap is a very popular way to carry bags in recent years. It allows you to go hands free, which is great while shopping, traveling or carrying Baby. This strap has the added feature of being adjustable down to shoulder lengths!
Typical uses include:
- Replace a missing or damaged strap on a medium size bag
- Add an "across the body" strap to your bag, so it can be carried hands free
- Bring "new life" to an old favorite bag, by carrying it in a new way
- Adjustable "Crossbody" has a length range of approximately 35-55 inches from tip-to-tip (approximately a 16-27 inch drop length); suitable for most customers in the low-to-mid 5 foot height range
- Adjustable "XL Crossbody" has a length range of approximately 45-65 inches from tip-to-tip (approximately a 22-32 inch drop length); suitable for most customers in the mid-to-high 5 foot height range or plus size
- 3/4 inch (0.75 inch, 19mm) leather width; 3-4mm thickness
- Includes connector style and gold-tone finish of your choice on each end
- All hardware will match the finish you select
- All connector/clip styles utilize a swiveling base to prevent "strap twist"
- Luxury garment/upholstery grade leather; finished leather on both sides
- Made by hand in the USA with high quality leather and heavy-duty hardware
Swiveling clip specifications:
- #16 (U-shape, lever style), 42mm length x 19mm width, 5mm opening size
- #16LG (U-shape, lever style), 45mm length x 20mm width, 6.5mm opening size
- #17B (lobster claw shape, lever style), 54mm length x 21mm width, 5mm opening size
- #19 (dog leash shape, bolt style), 63mm length x 26mm width, 6.5mm opening size
Leather colors available:
- All leather colors from the Mautto Legacy Collection are mostly smooth and have minimal texture with a subtle sheen; these leathers are characterized as "buttery" soft and pliable.
- Pink Blush. A light, soft pink-tone.
- Rose. A traditional pink, with more vibrancy than Pink Blush.
- Fuchsia. A vivid purple/red-tone color.
- Lavender. A light purple-tone color.
- Orange. A vibrant and traditional orange color, common among sports teams.
- Buttercup. A mustard yellow tone, also common among sports teams.
- Electric Lime. A loud and light green-tone color.
- Teal. A traditional blue-green color.
- Peacock. A teal-like color, but with more blue-tones.
- Turquoise. A vibrant light blue color.
- Vintage Brown. A vintage brown, showing signs of age (and wisdom!).
The Mautto Legacy Collection is comprised of unique leather colors that have been offered for many years. While not the most "popular" colors (such as black, brown and tan), these colors do however hold a special place in the handbag fashion world, and our history. These leather colors are great for expressing your mood or complementing your attire, and can be paired with a bag as an accent, or, paired with a colorful bag containing a Legacy Collection color.
Customization available; contact us today with your request!
We measure straps from end-to-end. Some bag manufacturers provide their specifications in "drop length" which is a different way to measure. The chart below should help convert your bag's drop length to our end-to-end length. Drop length varies by bag and use, so please note that the lengths below are estimates. Read more about strap size & fitment.
Purchase a Mautto tape measure for $6.95 to help you determine your ideal strap length.
|Length||Drop Length||Typical Use|
|12 inches||4-6 inches||Top Handle|
|20 inches||8-12 inches||Crook-of-Arm or Short Shoulder|
|30 inches||12-16 inches||Shoulder|
|40 inches||16-22 inches||Long Shoulder or Short Crossbody|
|50 inches||22-26 inches||Crossbody|
|60 inches||26-34 inches||Extra Long Crossbody|
Leather and/or Chain Straps
All straps are made by hand, as ordered by our customers. Production time is typically 10-14 calendar days from your purchase date. Optional upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your strap made in 2 business days.
Hardware & Accessories
Most hardware and accessories (clips, O-rings, chain extenders) generally ship in 2-5 business days. If your order for hardware or accessories contains a strap, then your order will ship in 10-14 calendar days.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days to the USA from the date of shipment. Optional shipping upgrades are available (configured during checkout) to have your package expedited. International shipment times vary from 2-8 weeks.
All strap and accessory orders ship with tracking details. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. View the full return policy.
Proper Care of Leather
Our leathers are treated for durability and longevity; conditioners should not be needed and are not recommended. Keep leather away from water, oils and chemicals (if exposed, wipe off immediately with a dry rag, in soft circular motions). Never use household cleaning products on your leather. If needed, only use quality leather conditioners or cleaners.
Proper Care of Chain
A lacquer protectant is applied to the finish to minimize tarnishing. Just as with fine jewelry, tarnishing is always possible depending on the elements or conditions the chain is subject to. For example, oils, lotions, perfumes, sweat, water and other environmental factors can impact the life of the finish. To help maximize the life of the finish, care for your chain like you would a piece of fine jewelry.
We warrant to the person who originally purchased the product, that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days. Learn more about this warranty.