Do you have nylon, polyester, cotton canvas, leather (real or imitation), chain or other materials that you would like made into a custom strap for your bag?
We’re thrilled to offer customized strap craftsmanship to your specifications! You send us the material, we inspect it, and turn it into your strap. It’s a little more complicated than that—details below—but that’s the essence of turning the material you provide into a unique strap.
Custom Strap Process
- Consultation: Contact our team for a personalized consultation, where you will share photos, material details, and your strap vision. We want to hear the story behind the material and understand the vision you have for your custom strap. This step ensures that the final product not only meets your expectations but surpasses them.
- Material Submission: You send us the material you'd like to use for your custom strap. This could include soft fabric in your favorite color combination, leather strapping in an exotic color or finish, chain links, and so much more. Perhaps you want to upcycle an old strap? No problem!
- Artisan Craftsmanship: Once we have a clear understanding of your preferences, our skilled artisans get to work. Every cut, stitch, and detail is meticulously executed to transform your chosen material into a high-quality, durable strap.
- Quality Assurance: Before your custom strap makes its way to you, it undergoes rigorous quality checks. We want to ensure that the craftsmanship is impeccable and that the final product stands up to our high standards.
- Packed & Shipped: The custom strap is carefully packed and shipped in a protective mailer. Tracking information is provided to you at the time of shipment, so you can watch its journey back to you!
Why Choose a Custom Strap?
While we provide a large assortment of colors and styles, it’s impossible for us to provide every combination desired by our customers. By offering this service, our customers can source the strap materials themselves and then send it to us for crafting into a high quality, American-made strap.
This also allows our customers to create straps made just for them and their needs. Furthermore, this can contribute to a more sustainable approach to fashion (it’s good to be eco-friendly!). And the best part, our customers get a strap that’s made with the high standards they’ve come to love from Mautto!
Contact us today if you’d like to explore this custom strap opportunity.